Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 34 Photos

This afternoon three of my teammates went to Iasi for a weekend trip. The three of us remaining (two are leaving tomorrow morning) spent the afternoon at the clinic. After spending some one on one time with Raul, Nicoletta, and Maria, I took care of the non-mobiles. The other two volunteers went with the mobiles/outside. My babies were pretty relaxed, many slept, and the rest of us danced to the radio. I've become skilled at feeding multiple children at once. I can hold two bottles in each hand if the children don't squirm too much, or I can hold one bottle in each hand and balance another on my leg, so the feeding was easy enough!

Ionut

Cristi

Gabriela

Petre

Roxana

Andreea

Andreea

Roxana

Mihaela and Roxana at naptime

1 comment:

Evan said...

Oh my goodness. I am so impressed by your multiple bottle holding and baby feeding skills. I suspect the aides won't let you leave.