Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nineteenth Birthday

This morning I was talked to my mom, then walked down to breakfast where I was greeted with a song of "Happy Birthday". When the waiter heard it was my birthday he offered champagne, but we politely declined the early morning drink. Mihaela met me with a huge arrangement of flowers (yellow tulips, and something purple), which was very nice! At the clinic I dressed Alina in her cupcake outfit, and attempted to get her to wear the tiara I bought her last night. After lunch we had a party at the clinic for my birthday. Delia had picked out another bouquet of flowers for me in town, which was very sweet! We had my favorite kind of cake from the bakery, and Mihaela put on trick/sparkler candles. We all had some cake and juice/soda, then went to work with the kids. After bottles I took Raul and Alina outside for an adventure, and Raul even took his evening bottle in the playroom!

Raul after his bottle IN the playroom!

Alina playing with the grass

"nah-nah I'm not wearing my hat!"

So peaceful outside

Falling asleep

Attempting to walk and clap simultaneously

Pretty Princess

"Really? It's your birthday?"

Sleeping with flowers in his hand

Another family picture
My baby girl

Hair bow and cupcake outfit

2 comments:

J Ruhl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you had a nice day with the babies. I'm glad you had some cake,too. Alina looks adorable in her celebratory outfit.
And, your new pink birthday shirt looks great on you.
Can't wait to celebrate with you(except I know you will have a hard time leaving Tutova).
Love you,
Mommy

Evan said...

Multi ani!