Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Return" of Petre

Today as I was walking down the hall I saw a little boy that I thought I recognized waiting outside the doctor's office. I bent down to say hello, and it was Petre! I asked the woman with him for confirmation, and she said it was him. He didn't look like himself as he was just so sad at first, but luckily he perked up seeing his friends and getting some food. He and Ion were so happy to see each other, and gave each other big kisses! Petre is currently at the emergency placement CPS center in Barlad, and hopefully will get a foster family soon. Things didn't work out at home, but it is not clear if he was taken from the parents, or if they gave him up. Petre has been through a lot in the past couple weeks, and we are so hoping that he will end up in an amazing foster family!


3 comments:

Evan said...

OMG - poor Petre. I hope he has a chance for a good home. Give him hugs and kisses from me. AND now I'm even more worried about how Gaby is faring.

daddy said...

Poor Petre! What a wonderful little guy, and he deserves a wonderful family. Although it was good to see how happy he and Ionnis were to see each other again...

Love,

Tata

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, my little man!! tell everyone over there that i will take him!!!! i'm glad he's safe now and will hopefully go to a family that will actually love him!

becky (april-may 2010)