Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daniela's First Birthday!

Ion's frosting face

Daniela thought the cake was yummy

Celine ate lots of cake too!
Birthday girl with her hat
Party in the toddler room

With the birthday girl

Malika and Daniela

"mmm my face tastes yummy"

Frosting face

Malika with Alina and Daniela

Ramona and Daniela blowing out the candle

Evan and Daniela waiting for the party

Happy girl

Crawling around the mobile room

Waving to Rosie

Deep in thought

Rosie and Daniela

Almost walking!

"I got a new outfit for my birthday!"

More new photos below!

2 comments:

J Ruhl said...

Best birthday photos,yet. More than most of the kids I've seen having birthday parties at the clinic, Danielle looks like she is loving it! And, the outfit is adorable on her. Great photos !
Love,
Mommy

Daddy said...

Caroline,

I can't adequately tell you how much I LOVE your blog, the text, the amazing photos, the love you give these wonderful children. I have been copying hundreds of photos onto the home computer... I am so proud of the loving work you, Rosie, and the others do. And the birthday cake pictures are priceless! I'm sorry for your sake that you have to head home; I know it will be difficult. But, I can't wait to see you on Tuesday, and hear all about your time in Tutova.

Love,

Daddy