Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 26 Morning

This morning Celine was back, but was not allowed to leave her crib because they wanted her feet to be protected. Ionella and Cristi were also not allowed to leave their cribs, because they had fevers. We had the babies in the playroom for bottles, then I changed Marius into big boy clothes. I had put the furry coat on little Andreea because it helps her sleep, but then they assumed I wanted to take her outside (I didn’t know I could) so they brought me a hat, and out we went. It was a little chilly, so I zipped her into my fleece. We went on the airplane swing, and walked around a bit, but she was falling asleep, so I brought her back inside. Then we decided that it would be a good time to take all the kids outside (our numbers were down a little with some kids sick and some asleep). So I put Ema in a suit decorated like a lamb and carried her in a front carrier. Estelle took big Andreea in a stroller. Jo An put Marius in another stroller, then had Alina sit on top of the stroller, like on the roof part (she’s so little it could hold her weight), and pushed them around. We all walked around the grounds, and all the way back by the orchards. We realized it was after snack time, so we decided we better take them back inside. Ema was so relaxed outside, she even slept for about 45 minutes. I didn’t want to wake her up when we went inside because she was sleeping so deeply, so I kept her in the front carrier and she helped me feed the fruit puree to the children (Cristi, Ionela, Celine) in the “sick room” as we have now named it. Finally she woke up and got a couple bites of fruit. We thought about going back outside, but then realized that it was already 11:45, and that bottles would be there in another 15 minutes. I guess we threw off the schedule a bit by taking the kids outside, but they loved it and got fresh air, so it was worth it.

No comments: